Tuesday 5 January 2010

Meeting 5th January 2010

Today the meeting was well very interesting, it was a mixture of accomplishments and complete failures. Choosing a chairman seemed to have gone very well and we managed to settle one having two in the end and I was very happy about the people who were chosen (Tim & Alex) this did take a lot of time to choose because there was a few people who wanted to be chairman. Choosing an idea of the series was a different matter, everyone had their own views on what they wanted or how some ideas should be twisted. I however am not too bothered about what is chosen, I know that I will like whatever is settled on.

We did get stopped by our Producers/Teachers (Nick & Pete) they decided to their input into what was going on, they noticed how already we decided to forget about the rule we had all settled on which was to raise your hand if you wanted to talk, and everyone would listen. I knew that it wouldn't last us being the group we are although some of the group did remain silent, I think that they felt threatened by the fact we were all shouting etc. I actually prefer the way were all doing things, everyone throwing in ideas into a mixing pool where we could then pick out and change and then also spark new ideas for ourselves. That is how I like to work, I find it easy to take in what everyone else is saying it, it helps to create a collaboration in my head and give me new ideas of my own. It seemed to have worked like that for most of the group as well, we were not arguing shouting yes but not arguing.

No comments:

Post a Comment