Monday 25 January 2010

Project Evaluation

My role during this project has been in marketing and advertising, as far as marketing goes we couldn't do that much it being a student film and lack of budget. As far as advertising went, I set up accounts for youtube, blogger, myspace and hotmail. I had also set up groups on facebook for our project. I was also put in charge of creating a website for our web series. I went to work after completing it and i was going to upload it as soon as I got back, when I got back I had opened my files to see the websitre half finished the files didn't save properly. This was a huge set back for me and the group as I had put alot of work into it and we as a group really needed this site. Dave decided he was going to make it in the end. The next day in class, some of our group moaned about daves website saying its lacking conent, which I have to agree with him of course it lacks content thats cos we ahvnt got any. The others in our group preferred mine even though it was only half done. But I decided that we should stick with Dave's.

On a whole I wish I could be more involved with the developing side of the project, camera, acting, editing & sound etc. Maybe when developing episode 2 and 3 I could be. For the next episode I am going to advertise this alot constantly update the facebook pages, speak to Dave about starting a mini flash game as extra content on the website, try to fill out the website. I will look for other ways of drawing in peoples attention, need to max out the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment